Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bright side of Life

It's been a while ago since I discover that the nice guy that live in my neighborhood, right behind my house is actually a talented photographer.
The new girl working in the kindergarten babysitting for my baby girl did seem beautiful to me right from first sight…
But nothing could really prepare me to the amazing day that we spend together at the Movie theater house in the small community village where I live...
Getting up in the morning, I packed all my jewelries, I text my photographer…"I think I have too many…"
And then just to be on the safe side…I added the box a bottle of Limoncello and Havana club Rum.
The beautiful kindergarten babysitter arrived…apparently she is 1.81 meter high, and for a small fact…she was a professional model in Italy…but she decided to leave behind the fake life and to come back to the village side…
Some days…some people you meet on the way, just make feel as luckiest as if you just found a million dollars right at your door step...
I did ask my model to play tough on the set, but I couldn't resist her beautiful smile…

With many thanks to: Hagai Nativ:Photographer,Anat Brandes: Modeling,knitwear clothing by Adva Bruner for Duende. and the sweet girl Tamar Linder who found my lost earrings on the set and returned it to my mail box…some things can only happened in community life…











2 comments: